Oxford DH Summer School
In 2021, we held our largest ever summer school, fully virtual for the second year. In 2022 we returned to Oxford, and in 2023 we are looking forward to welcoming you back to Oxford again, giving you the opportunity to engage with experts in the Digital Humanities on a wide range of topics alongside students and researchers at every stage of their career path.
The event will take place in Oxford, from 3-7 July. New for 2023: we will also have a thematic digital strand, to enable those unable to attend in person to participate virtually.
Early bird registration closes on 31st March 2023
- Full Commercial Early bird Rate - £850
- Academic/Education/Not for Profit early bird rate: (you work for an educational institution, library, charity or not-for-profit organisation in any capacity) - £750
- Students (you are enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at any educational institution at any level) - £650
Standard registration prices from 1st April 2023
- Full Commercial Rate - £900
- Academic/Education/Not for Profit: (you work for an educational institution, library, charity or not-for-profit organisation in any capacity) - £800
- Students (you are enrolled as a full-time or part-time student at any educational institution at any level) - £700
Standard registration closes on the 15th June 2023.
Online attendance for the Digital Texts workshop strand - £80.00
Payment is by debit / credit card only. Please do not email requesting an invoice or bank transfer.
We will also be offering bursaries for the 2023 Summer School - applications close Sunday 5 March
Our 2023 Summer School programme is available here. Our selection of keynote lectures from leading Digital Humanists will be announced shortly. Take a look at some previous programmes:
The 2023 Summer School will take place in Keble College, Oxford again and we look forward to welcoming you there.
Participants will be asked to choose one of the 9 onsite or 1 live-streamed strands. Full details can be found in our programme.