CFP Digitorium 2022
From the Digitorium 2022 official email:
"We’re very excited to invite proposals for Digitorium 2022, a multi-disciplinary Digital Humanities conference held at The University of Alabama and online from October 13-15th, 2022. We seek proposals from a range of digital humanities researchers, including those who are brand new to the field, graduate students, practitioners, and experienced scholars.
This year, our theme is “The Way We Learn.” Research questions driving proposals should focus around one or more of these questions:
- How are we teaching digital humanities?
- Who is teaching digital humanities?
- What strategies have you used to reach your audiences in promoting digital humanities?
- How have digital pedagogies and methods changed the way you teach and learn?
- How are digital humanities practitioners learning new strategies for teaching?
We welcome creativity in your proposals! If you have any questions about whether your proposal might fit, please contact us at email@example.com
All proposals should be made via the Submissions page on the conference website.
Please visit our website for more information as it becomes available."