Digital Humanities Summer Institute: 2021 Online Edition
We are thrilled to be hosting DHSI 2021—Online Edition (June 7–11 and 14–18) this year, which will consist of several aligned conferences, institute lectures, and workshops. This page is dedicated to the virtual aligned conferences:
- DHSI Conference and Colloquium
- Right to Left (RTL)
- Project Management in the Humanities
- Research Data Management for Digitally-Curious Humanists
- Open Digital Collaborative Project Preservation in the Humanities
- Open/Social/Digital Humanities Pedagogy, Training, and Mentorship
Each conference will consist of video presentations available to registered participants and some combination of 2-hour Zoom and Twitter discussions during the two weeks of the conference. A few days before the scheduled discussion, registered participants will gain access to the password-protected presentations and will have a chance to prepare questions and comments. During the scheduled time, presenters will engage in a Zoom and/or Twitter Q&A and discussion.
Registration will open soon and will be free for all. We thank our partners and sponsors, including the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), for making this possible.